That's just what you'll find here at The Friendly Farm. From newly-hatched baby chicks you can hold in the palm of your hand to one ton horses, we've got a great assortment of animals you'd expect to find on a farm. Here's a sampling of what you will find here at The Friendly Farm:
- Chicks & Chickens - From eggs ready to hatch to fully grown chickens & roosters.
- Rabbits - Available for patting, our rabbits are both inside and out.
- Peacocks - Both a male and a female and if you're lucky they'll spread their feathers for you.
- Turkeys - Feed them cracked corn as they run around freely.
- Geese - Hear them honk and feed them cracked corn.
- Ducks - Swimming and roaming, the ducks have their very own pen.
- Goats & Kids - Bottle feed the goats and feed them grain as they vie for your affection.
- Sheep - Roam around with them and feed them grain as they baaah.
- Pigs - Our pig, Priscilla, just had her piglets right. Be sure to stop by and say "hi."
- Cows - Watch them roam around in their own pen as they munch on hay.
- Donkeys - Our donkey's name is "Jack." You'll find him roaming with the horse and cows.
- Horse - "Rosie" has been a resident at The Friendly Farm for many years. Be sure to stop by and see her.
Many of the animals have been born right here on the farm (if you're lucky, you may even observe the miracle of birth) and they are always anxious to meet new friends.